Senior Negotiator / Associate
- GBP22000.00 - GBP38000.00 per annum + commission
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 12th November 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a leading independent property consultancy that offers agency and professional advice across Residential, Commercial and Rural sectors. This well-known practice is now looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator or Associate to their Edinburgh office.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of buyers, which will include generating viewings and obtaining offers on properties.
- Maintain regular contact with landlords and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Business development - pitching to help win new business for the office.
- Conducting viewings with prospective purchasers
- Maintaining records on internal databases
- Handle enquiries generated from the internet, telephone and walk- ins
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly driven and enthusiastic, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships with buyers and clients
- Previous experience within a negotiator role or in a sales environment, an advantage but not essential
- It would be beneficial to have a good knowledge of the local area, with an up-to-date understanding of market trends, local property values and an awareness of the local competition.
- Full and clean driving licence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is an opportunity for a real career in the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary between £22,000 - £38,000 DOE plus a high commission structure.
If you are interested, then please apply online with your CV today