Senior Planner (Client Side)
- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 14th February 2019
- Job Type
My client, an established, yet growing Residential Developer is seeking a capable Senior Planner for their internal team. Reporting into the Head of Planning and Planning Manager, the appointed Senior Planner will be given exposure to working on a variety of residential/ mixed-use developments across London. Projects range from 200-300 units however my client is also involved with large-scale regeneration schemes consisting of 900 units+. The ideal Senior Planner will be chartered (RTPI) with development management and private sector London experience.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Liaise and negotiate with planning officers
- Undertaking planning appraisals
- Managing external consultants
- Writing planning statements and applications
- Attend pre-application meetings
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner looking to move client-side or an experienced Planning Manager who would like to gain more experience working for a Residential Developer. Regarding remuneration, my client offers a competitive base salary, car allowance, private healthcare, free lunch (daily) and a discretionary bonus.
Please apply with your most recent CV.