Senior Planner/Principal Planner
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 25th September 2018
- Job Type
Competitive Salary & Benefits
My client is a multi-disciplinary Planning, Design and Engineering Consultancy seeking a Senior to Principal level Planner to join their Leeds team. Projects will be varied however predominantly residential led with some commercial, mixed use and leisure schemes.
Day to day responsibilities and duties will include:
- Providing professional planning advice to a diverse range of clients including land owners, developers, major house builders, local authorities and government organisations
- Have involvement with small local to large national scale proposed commercial, residential, energy and leisure developments
- Drafting site appraisals, planning applications, amendments, condition discharging and appeals
- Working on simple greenfield schemes to more complex and challenging brownfield sites
In addition to the above requirement Specialist Planners will also be considered for the role, should you hold experience in waste and minerals. You will have the ability and desire to drive forward the planning services and have an excellent knowledge of the planning system. The appointed Planner will be a chartered member of the RTPI.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.