- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 14th June 2018
- Job Type
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a capable Planning Manager to join an established house-builder in Northampton. As the Planning Manager, you will manage a number of residential developments across the East Midlands region. The ideal Planning Manager will be a chartered member of the RTPI with development management experience and a track record of successfully working within the residential sector.
- Day-to-day project management
- Managing external consultants
- Negotiating and liaising with various local authorities
- Undertaking planning appraisals
- Leading on the submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Providing advice to the in-house technical disciplines on Planning related queries
This is a genuine opportunity for a Senior Planner who would like to make the transition to a client-side post or a great chance for an existing Planning Manager to join a team where they can act as an integral part of the business. Regarding remuneration, my client is offering a competitive salary and a rewarding bonus structure.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 457 0109.