- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 25th January 2019
- Job Type
An independent planning consultancy in Nottinghamshire is looking to expand their team with the addition of two Senior/Principal Planners. This role will expose you to a wide and varied workload, working with regional house-builders, developers and landowners on residential and national infrastructure schemes across the country. Would you like to become an integral part of a small team without the added pressures of business development?
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the appeal process.
- Management of projects that will vary in size and complexity.
- Negotiation and submission of planning applications.
- Liaising with new and existing clients.
- Attending committee meetings.
- Preparing policy representations.
The ideal Senior/Principal Planner will be MRTPI qualified and will have experience managing medium to large scale projects including mixed-use, residential, commercial or infrastructure. It is essential that all work is delivered on time and can be completed to a high standard with nominal supervision. Applicants are welcome from both the public and private sector with development control experience being highly advantageous.
The Senior/Principal Planner will be rewarded for their hard work with a competitive salary and benefits package including free car parking, discretionary bonus, pension and a business mobile phone/laptop. There will be plenty of opportunity for further professional development and career progression.
Please apply with your most recent CV.