- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 8th January 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary and benefits package
A reputable planning consultancy is on the search for an ambitious and driven Senior/Principal Planner to join their team. They have experienced strong growth within the office due to the amount of repeat business this particular office receives. Their involvement in the planning process is extremely varied, this can range from influencing strategic policy at a national level through to promoting small-scale development proposals locally. Key responsibilities for the appointed candidate will include:
- Take ownership of designated projects where required as well as contributing to wider team goals
- Ensure team targets are met through sharing knowledge and expertise in order to secure repeat work.
- Handle major applications under time constraints, constructing robust reports and recommendations to complete desired and deliverable outcomes
- Represent clients at expert witness on planning appeals
Your experience will include:
- Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a workload whilst working flexibly to satisfy the commercial and contractual needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a senior/principal planning officer or consultant in the public/private sector.
- A high level of knowledge and understanding around current and emerging planning legislation.
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels, be well organised and efficient.
- Being ambitious to enhance the reputation of the Planning and Consultancy team for innovation, quality and timeliness of delivery.
Please apply online with your most recent CV; if you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please contact Elliott Rumfitt on 0161 457 0105.