- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 20th August 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits
One of the leading national Planning and Design Consultancies are looking to expand their South East Planning team with the addition of a Senior to Principal level Planner. You will be working with major house builders and developers, local authorities and landowners on a diverse portfolio of work.
Day to day role responsibilities will include -
- The ability to manage projects across a varied workload of residential, commercial and retail developments
- Preparation and submission of planning and advertisement consent applications
- Negotiating section 106 legal agreements
- Liaising with clients and representing the business
- Providing witness advice at informal hearings and public enquiries
In addition, you will contribute to the identification and pursuit of business development opportunities, and growth of the business through new and repeat clients. This position requires the appointed Town Planner to be a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with a proven track record of post qualification experience.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact Kayleigh Woods on 0161 711 0602