Senior Project Manager (Real Estate)
- GBP65000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum + + Extensive Benefits Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 4th March 2020
- Job Type
Senior Project Manager
£65,000 - £75,000
We are assisting with one of the largest property companies in a search for a Senior Project Manager to support the Head of Projects with project planning, delivery, and governance.
You will be a key part of the delivery team, focused on details, and able to work well in a collaborative environment.
The projects are varied and will have wide-reaching effect on the entire organisation's profitability.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Defining scope of projects and deliverables.
- Developing project plans and further documentation.
- Managing human resource & keeping on top of ongoing staffing requirements.
- Drafting and submitting budget proposals and managing this through the project life-cycle.
- Managing critical path and project dependencies.
- At the end of the project, transitioning to BAU state and completing full project closure process.
- Project Management Certificate (For example Prince2)
- Experience in technology projects including one of the following:
- Infrastructure delivery
- Data migration
- System upgrades
- Information security
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Soft skills of collaboration and communication are essential.
If you would like to hear more about this role or to express an interest, please apply today or get in touch with Chris Raymond at Cobalt Recruitment.