Senior Project Manager
- GBP300 - GBP350 per hour
- UK, Hertfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 25th September 2018
- Job Type
I am currently working with the commercial arm of a locally orientated and respected housing association which provide high-quality homes in their surrounding area.
They require a Senior Project manager to join their Development team where you will be responsible for the whole life cycle of development schemes from inception to completion.
You will be hands on in the pre-contract stages of the schemes, delegating the post contract delivery stages to team members under your leadership.
Essential skills and experience:
- Manage schemes to practical completion and handover
- Carry out pre-planning public consultation on new developments
- Appoint consultants (e.g. architects, cost consultants, employers agents, planning consultants, and solicitors)
- Act as client during the development process
- Demonstrate good commercial acumen, including associated risk management skills.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills gained in a similar environment ideally with another Housing Association, developer or consultancy.
- Demonstrable collaboration, stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.
- Leadership/management skills
The organisation work independently to deliver premium homes for sale in sought-after areas and work in partnership with other organisations to build much-needed affordable homes. They actively look for partnership opportunities and which include local authorities, residential developers and landowners.
What sets them apart from other house-builders is that their profits are reinvested in affordable homes - as well as delivering the homes people need and they care about building stronger communities.
All of their developments are unique, bespoke and designed by leading architects - using local based companies.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a commercially driven, expanding organization with a social conscience, working towards their goal of providing high-quality homes to those who need it most. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
If you have experience in project management within a housing association or residential developer related environment, please submit your CV in Word format or call me 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.