Senior Property Asset Manager
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
Senior Property Manager - Central London
Salary £45,000 to £55,000 per annum.
Plus benefits package and bonus.
A London focused real estate specialist is currently seeking a Senior Property Manager to join their office based in the West End. You will be working within a team that specialises in providing a first class asset and property asset management service to clients based in Central London.
You will be responsible for the strategic management of Central London trophy assets including commercial office, work shops, studios and retail.
You will have the opportunity to work with a mix of clients including prestigious Investors, Developers and HNWI's.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Client Asset Management - effective client liaison, recommendations for landlord improvements or tenant applications, look at opportunities where value can be added to the portfolio.
- Property Management - properties are regularly inspected, ensure all proprieties are are compliant with Health & Safety.
- Ensure major works are overseen and managed and tenant meetings are attended.
- Set service charge budgets and monitor them, ensure all service charge disputes are dealt with appropriately.
Property Management requirements:
- Previous commercial property management experience.
- Member or RICS would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain business relationships.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.