Senior Property Management Surveyor
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23rd November 2018
- Job Type
Senior Surveyor Commercial Property Management - Central London - Full Time/Part Time
Salary up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A leading national real estate agency is currently seeking an MRICS Senior Management Surveyor to join their Property and Asset Management team, based in Central London.
This role can be a full time or a part time position (4 days a week) and they can offer flexible working if needed.
You will be responsible for working on two highly prestigious portfolios, including commercial office, industrial and retail assets.
Reporting into the Director you will have a autonomy within the role and will have the opportunity to work with prestigious institutions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolios effectively.
- Identify asset management initiatives.
- Resolve any day to day management issues.
- Liaise with both clients, contractors and tenants on a regular basis.
- Support the junior team members.
- Work with the facilities managers and assist in the production of service charge budgets.
- Process tenant applications.
Property Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Proven commercial property management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain client relationships.
If this is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.