Senior Property Manager - Boutique Developer
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 28th September 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a very exciting property investment and development firm in South London who are seeking a senior block manager to manage their residential portfolio.
Our client are growing fast and work on a bespoke portfolio South of the river of both Residential and commercial units. They are set to complete another 20 developments in the next 18 months and are looking to bring on a senior to help lead the team, take on this new portfolio and set up a management structure within the company.
This will be a fairly autonomous role where you will be providing guidance and consultation to the company and it's clients while overseeing the portfolio and small team. This is a great opportunity for someone working in a large corporate company who wants to move into a smaller niche firm where they can give more input.
- Liaising with resident directors, lessees, residents, contractors and others as required.
- Undertake and deliver regular building reports and inspections
- Day to day management of a portfolio of long leasehold properties.
- Mentor and advise other colleagues and property managers.
- Appoint and manager external service providers.
- Take a pro active approach when consulting with senior members of the company.
- Help and support the company's business development strategies.
- Complying with the companies conduct and policies..
To be considered for the role you MUST have previous experience working as a property manager and possess the following attributes:
- IRPM I qualified (IRPM II, desirably but no essential)
- Polished and professional demeanour with excellent communication and organisation.
- Sound knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Acts and Housing Acts.
- In depth knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation, and service charge budget formulation.
- Further more, once the portfolio has been successfully set up you will also be tasked with further growing the team and portfolio and progressing into a more senior role within the company.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.