Senior Property Manager (Client-side)
- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23rd January 2020
- Job Type
A privately owned property company based in South West London is seeking a Senior Property Manager to join their team, and lead the property management function of the business.
As a business they invest, develop and regenerate property and have a strong focus on the commercial real estate market. Their property portfolio spreads across Central London and is valued at £600 million, consisting of predominately commercial office plus retail and leisure assets.
They focus on long-term hold and seek to recycle over their development and lettings cycles within a fast paced environment.
They are offering a fantastic position within their team where you will gain great value add experience to develop your career.
Working closely alongside the Asset Management team, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day property management of their commercial portfolio, mainly offices in Central London.
- Setting service charge budgets.
- Managing their tenants/occupiers.
- Providing recommendations to the Asset Managers that will add value.
- Visiting and negotiating with tenants and dealing with any issues/matters.
- Managing internal Building Manager's and Facility Manager's.
- Mobilising the property management on new scheme openings.
- Working with the asset managers on lease events.
Key Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Previous experience as a commercial property manager.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intelligent and strategic mind set.
Salary is from £70,000 to £85,000 plus bonus.
Based in South West London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.