Senior Property Manager - Flexible Working
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 14th December 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with a well established managing agent who are looking for a property manager to look after a residential portfolio of 500 units in Surrey and London.
Our client is a well established managing agents who have recently won the tender for a major portfolio of new build properties. This is an office based role which also offers the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience managing a leasehold portfolio along with:
- A strong knowledge of section 20 processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Ideally be IRPM qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
- Lastly you must hold a full UK driving license.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV