Senior Property Manager (High End)
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7th August 2018
- Job Type
Are you a leader? Can you build, motivate and drive teams to success?
We are currently working with a highly exclusive managing agent who specialise in the management of prime London portfolios on behalf of ultra high net worth individuals. Our client are looking for a senior property manager to spearhead their property management team and held grow the business.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of the industry and its processes, in particular staff management skills. Given the nature of the portfolio's high net worth clientele, confidence and strong communication skills are a must. You will be expected to demonstrate professionalism as well as possess the following attributes:
- MIRPM and/or AssocRICS qualification
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
Strong leadership and staff management skills are essential as you will be expected to maintain regular contact with clients and directors and would be responsible for ensuring departmental deadlines and service standards are met. Other duties include the following;
- Monitoring team performance.
- Carrying out monthly reviews with junior team members.
- Authorise both draft and final agreed budgets to be passed onto accounts department.
- Act as first point of reference for questions or discussions concerning department portfolio.
Our client are open minded with regards to both salary and level of experience. For the right individual this could also become an associate director position.
Those interested in taking that next step and discussing the role in more detail need only apply.