Senior Property Manager Surveyor
- Negotiable + competitive benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 29th August 2018
- Job Type
The UK's leading independent commercial property management specialists are looking to add a Senior Property Manager to their team. The position is based at their city office in London.
Crucially, this role involves very close correspondence with Asset Managers across several pension funds and leading PE Houses. Subsequently, it is an excellent role for a proven Property Manager to gain strategic, bespoke experience in close partnership with the internal teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with a large institutional fund client, managing a mixed-use portfolio of office and industrial assets.
- Liaising with landlords, agents, tenants, stakeholders and contractors.
- Service Charge Budgeting and Reconciliations.
- Leasehold renewals.
- Visiting sites and ensuring the standards of the client are upheld across the property.
- High standards of due diligence expected as well as financial appraisals.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor is preferred.
- Commercial property portfolio management experience.
- Must be a team player while also being able to coach and develop others.
Competitive salary offered plus benefits.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV in word format.