Senior Property Manager
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 8th July 2019
- Job Type
Senior Property Manager - Commercial Assets
A West End-based consultancy is seeking a Commercial Property Manager to ensure the efficient and effective management of a designated portfolio.
Salary: £40,000-50,000 + bonus + benefits.
- Service charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Extensive client reporting and adding value to their portfolio.
- Tenant communication about maintenance and budgets.
- Up to date with relevant legislation.
- Commercial property management experience.
- Experience working with TRAMPS preferred.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.