Senior Property Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 21st March 2019
- Job Type
Senior Block Manager
A multi-disciplinary property management company are seeking a Senior Block Manager to join their expanding team. Due to the successful growth of the business, our client has instructed us with this new and exciting opportunity.
Our client is financially very well backed and are a natural leader within the industry. You will be a versatile individual with a proven track record for successful portfolio management. You will need excellent business acumen, a thorough understanding of current legislation and be a team player.
Our client is a very desirable firm to work for and offer excellent benefits for their employees. They offer a very organic progression path where you will be able to refine your skills within property management and excel at your career long-term.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
- Managing a team of managing agents
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
This is a rare opportunity that will be in high demand with interviews happening next week. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lucy directly firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 478 2533