Senior Property Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th January 2019
- Job Type
Senior Property Management Surveyor
Based Greater Manchester
Up to £45,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading national Property Manager who manage annual rents of c.£195m. Operating from a network of national offices, the North West team are looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager. Working with top tier institutional and investor clients, the Senior Property Manager will manage a regional portfolio of multi let commercial sites.
The ideal candidate will have must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Management of portfolios of multi-let commercial property
- Experience of of setting and running commercial service charge budgets
- Contractor management
- Tenant management
- Good IT skills in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and TRAMPS
- MRICS preferred although full consideration will be given to AssocRICS accredited candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven commercial property management to join a business who are truly focused on client delivery and pride themselves on their service levels and client retention.
Please apply online with your most recent CV, outlining why you would be suitable for this Senior Property Management post.