Senior Property Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6th June 2019
- Job Type
A prominent private Property Investment Company located in Auckland has an opportunity for a senior property manager to join their successful business. This is a great opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio of owned assets. In this role you will have the chance to grow your practical property experience, and receive a competitive remuneration including additional benefits.
The purpose of the Property Manager position is to assist with the day‐to‐day property management of a variety of commercial assets, retail, office and industrial buildings. The focus is on supporting the strategic direction of the individual properties allocated, in all aspects of management. As a landlord you will additionally be responsible for:
- Liaising with contractors on repairs and preventative maintenance issues and Capex projects
- Performing regular inspections of all properties in your designated portfolio
- Establishing positive relationships with tenants and addressing any issues, including lease queries
- Preparing and reviewing operating expenditure budgets on your designated portfolio
- Attending meetings with the board on leasing and strategic matters as appropriate
- Undertaking related administrative duties and debtor control
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
- A Property degree, preferably from an accredited NZ university, while not essential is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
- Preferably 5+ years' experience in Property Management in a commercial environment
- An ability to work well within a team environment of mixed cultures and age
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple job functions
This is a great opportunity for an established Commercial Property Manager looking to move into a client side role, alternatively, it is a good opportunity for someone in the tail end of their career looking for something stable and challenging.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.