Senior Property Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 30th January 2019
- Job Type
One of the largest property owners in the UK, with in excess of £2 billion under management, are currently looking for a Senior Property Manager to join the team in London. Managing a central London portfolio, with a £90m per annum service charge, the successful candidate will have demonstrable estates management experience and will ideally be MRICS.
- Providing ongoing advice in relation to the occupancy of the estate, advising tenants as to the various responsibilities, obligations and covenants in accordance with their leases or policies if the occupier is undocumented.
- Liaising with external consultants and landlords to achieve best outcome on operational lease issues.
- Reviewing business rates invoices and liaising with external business rate consultant to achieve maximum savings.
- Leading dilapidation negotiations working with external surveyors where needed.
- Reviewing, managing and if required challenging service charge invoices.
- Supporting the development of key policies and operating processes.
- Liaising with tenants to engender the working of the landlord and tenant relationship.
- Negotiating with Landlords in respect of new head leases.
- Working with the leasing team to put in place strategies for head lease renewals, sub lease renewals and new leases. Instructing external agents as appropriate.
- Preparation of heads of terms to instruct in house and external solicitors.
- Managing, in conjunction with the wider Asset Management team, asset management, acquisitions, development activities within the London zone. Assisting the Asset Management team with lease re-engineering initiatives. ▪ Appointing external agents to reduce vacant space within the portfolio.
- Working with the internal Leasing team to regularize the undocumented tenants.
- Asset management experience.
- Experience of formulating strategies.
- Good Landlord and tenant knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.