Senior Property Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is looking for a leasehold management specialist to manage a prestigious high end portfolio.
Our client is a nationally acclaimed management company that currently look after a number of high profile properties in Kensington and Chelsea. They are looking for a senior property manager to take over the management of one of their premier portfolios on behalf of one of their main clients.
In this role, you will manage a portfolio of 20 high end residential developments all centrally located around the area. You will be expected to maintain regular contact with the client and it's directors and maintain the relationship between them and the management company.
You must have previous experience working as a property manager, and possess the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- IOSH, MIRPM or AssocRICS qualification (ideal)
Most importantly, our client is looking for someone with vision and ambition, who can bring a fresh perspective and innovation to the role.
If you'd like to hear more about the role please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.