Senior Property Manager
- Negotiable + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 14th February 2018
- Job Type
Senior Property Management Surveyor - MRICS - East London - Commercial Assets
Salary £40,000 to £50,000 plus benefits.
Based in East London (with excellent transport links).
A medium sized UK leading commercial property consultancy is seeking a professional senior property management surveyor to join their office based in East London.
As a business they have long lasting relationships with commercial clients and due to an increase in work they are looking to expand their team at senior surveyor level.
Their property management division is split into smaller teams where you will be working together to provide a first class service to prestigious commercial office, retail and industrial clients with large portfolios.
Day to day commercial property management responsibilities include:
- Apply all aspects of commercial property management including service charge, health and safety and regular inspections.
- Manage mixed portfolio based in London and UK.
- Oversee the maintenance of the property via third party contractors.
- Liaise with the accounts team on service charge and rent invoicing plus any financial queries or disputes.
As a well known organisation within the commercial real estate market they are able to provide excellent career development whilst gaining value add experience.
Property Management requirements:
- Ideally a Member of RICS or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in further detail please apply with your CV in word format.