Senior Property Manager
- NZD100000 - NZD115000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 14th August 2018
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has come online for a 12-month fixed term Property Manager covering maternity leave to work for a leading listed company.
Based in the city fringe the position will report to and work closely with the Head of Property & Property Management team where this person will manage part of the companies current property portfolio across New Zealand. The companies portfolio ranges from commercial office, retail & industrial.
- Preparation of operating budgets for properties;
- Day to day management of properties;
- Supervision of projects.
- Supervision of suppliers;
- Management of supplier tenders and negotiation of supplier contracts;
- All other duties involved in the efficient running of buildings.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or equivalent ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Inherent commercial acumen
- Proven property management experience across either commercial and/or industrial.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
- High work ethic
For candidates who aspire to work for a leading NZ company this position will allow you to play a direct role, managing a high profile portfolio with exposure to other areas of the business.
To apply in strict confidence, apply now or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093