Senior Property Manager
- GBP42000 - GBP48000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th December 2019
- Job Type
Senior Block Manager
£45,000 - £48,000
I have been instructed on an opportunity with an independent managing agent based in Victoria. They have a large portfolio spread across some of London's key areas including Victoria, Westminster, Belgravia and Sloane Square.
My client is well respected in the market having been established for over 30 years and recognised for the customer service they provide.
Having seen steady growth through 2019 they are looking for a Senior Block Manager to join their established team to manage a high-end portfolio. The successful candidate would be responsible for a Block Manager, an Assistant Block Manager and would be expected to guide more junior members of staff so exposure to people management would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and manage the Service Charge budget
- Dealing with clients and contractors regarding the many and varied aspects of the day-to-day running of each property
- Organise appropriate work to resolve enquiry, gaining approval from landlord where cost might exceed preset spending limits
- Schedule and attend site inspections, meetings, AGMs
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with RICS, ARMA, IRPM codes of conduct and keep abreast of legislative changes.
- Maintenance, major works and service contracts including Section 20 notices
If you are interested in the above position and believe you would suit the above criteria, then please apply. For more information please contact Jack Thompson on 0207 478 2500 or email@example.com