Senior Retail Asset Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Retail
- 27th November 2018
- Job Type
A Senior Retail Asset Manager is required to join a leading Property Company, with a view of executing value add strategies across their UK portfolio. The duties will encompass hands on refurbishment, redevelopment and lease regear strategies, in addition to completing leasing transactions to maximise occupancy rates.
The key duties will include:
- Executing hands on strategies to maximise the value of the UK retail portfolio, which comprises shopping centre, high street, and warehouse assets.
- Interacting closely with the investment team to advise on the business planning of on-boarding assets.
- Completing leasing deals throughout the portfolio - ensuring key relationships with tenants are built and maintained.
- Reporting to JV Partners and Fund Investors.
The successful candidate will have an existing track record in retail asset management - but will be looking to utilise and challenge those skills within a boutique and hands on environment.
Please apply with your most recent CV if you are interested.