Senior Surveyor; Advisory Services
- Negotiable + Competitive plus benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Alternative Assets
- 18th July 2018
- Job Type
Senior Surveyor: Advisory Services
Competitive salary & benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a national advisory services team whose client base is wide ranging; advising clients on a number of strategic property projects across multi-sectors and geographies.
The successful candidate will interact with clients and the wider internal team and key duties will include:
- Maintain client relationships and act as liaison with clients on specific projects
- Support the team profile in the market
- Ensure professional advice is provided thoroughly, accurately and within set deadlines
- Deliver activities and projects within client expectations (e.g. time, quality)
- Work collaboratively to generate new instructions and pool expertise within the team
- Develop internal and external network for business pipeline/opportunities.
- Consult internally and externally to help identify optimum solutions for clients
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and other external professionals to provide a full service to the client
- Gather and act on client feedback
- Keep the marketing database up to date indicating potential clients, transactions done, etc
- Ensure work complies with firm procedures and guidelines (health & safety, quality, risk, professional code of conduct, etc.)
This role would suit a General Practice Surveyor who is interested in using their skills in a wider strategic property advisory role. Experience of working with corporate occupiers in either the private or public sector would be advantageous as are strong numerical and written skills. You will possess a qualification with a professional body such as RICS and must be comfortable with travel as some projects may extend beyond the North West region.
To learn more about this position, please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Advisory role in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.