Senior Surveyor - Lease Advisory
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant
- 10th January 2019
- Job Type
Senior Surveyor - Lease Consultancy - International Property Consultancy
Salary up to £45,000 per annum.
Benefits include car allowance, health-care, pension.
A leading national property consultancy are looking to expand their Lease Advisory team with a Leasing Surveyor to join their West End offices. The position will sit closely alongside one of the Partners and be focusing primarily on a retail and leisure portfolio carrying out lease consultancy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting rent reviews and lease renewals for both landlords and tenants
- Undertaking property inspections and preparing reports on inspections
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships
- Negotiation with landlords and tenants
- Ad-hoc Valuation duties may be required
- MRICS Qualified
- Previous experience in lease consultancy is essential
- A strong analytical ability is desired
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the retail sector would be an advantage
- Full driving license essential
- Commercial valuation experience is desirable
- Experience with Argus Software is advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV in word format.