- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 20th November 2018
- Job Type
Associate/Senior Valuation Surveyor
London - Flexible working
Salary up to £65,000 plus bonus
A well established and highly regarded family practice based in London are looking to expand their Valuation team focusing on loan security valuations for some of the UK's largest financial institutions.
You will join an experienced team dealing with all aspects of commercial valuations. This role offers full flexibility in terms of working hours and location. You have the option of being based in the North London headquarters, the Mayfair office or working from home.
Your key responsibility will be to carry out loan security valuations for key institutional clients across a commercial and residential portfolio.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified
- Experience in carrying out commercial valuations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel is essential
- Strong technical knowledge of industrial, office, retail and residential valuations is key for this role
- Experience in valuations in Central London and surrounding areas is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in building and maintaining key business relationships
If this role is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.