Senior Transactions Manager
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 13th January 2020
- Job Type
A leading provider of boutique apart-hotels and serviced accommodation is currently seeking a Senior Transaction Manager to join their fast growing team based in Central London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a non-corporate organisation that is looking to rapidly expand their portfolio across the UK and Europe in new and exciting cities. Their growth is a result of private equity backing, so they have plenty of capital to deploy.
This is a varied role which will include responsibilities across the whole transaction life-cycle, which includes: Deal Initiation and Acceptance; Deal Set Up; Deal Closing; Post-closing and Transition to Developments; General Transaction Management.
Key requirements include:
- Degree qualified and professional qualification in respective field.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with short deadlines.
- Proven experience working as a Real Estate Transaction Manager/Investment Manager/Acquisition Manager.
- The ideal candidate will come from a hospitality/residential/hotels background, however they are also interested in commercial experience.
Office based in Central London, plus some UK and European travel.
Salary from £80,000 - £100,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus potential.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss confidentially, please apply online with your CV in word format.