Senior Valuation Surveyor
- Up to GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 7th December 2018
- Job Type
Senior Valuations Surveyor
Based North Leeds
Up to £55,000 plus car allowance and wider benefits
My client is a successful Managing Agent with a dedicated professional offering. They are currently seeking a Senior Valuation Surveyor to join a small but expanding team. With support from other regional offices, this is an excellent opportunity for a capable Valuer to really drive and assist with the growth of this service line. Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- RICS qualified.
- Experience of executing commercial valuations for lending and non-lending purposes.
- Knowledge of the wider Yorkshire market.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Must be willing to provide support and mentoring to recently qualified Surveyor already employed at the office.
- Experienced in Business Development activities and be willing to network outside of normal office hours.
- If candidates possess experience of Landlord & Tenant, Compulsory Purchase, Residential Valuation and Leasehold Enfranchisement this would be advantageous, but are not essential to the role.
If you feel this is a role which would suit your career aspirations going into 2019, please apply online with your most recent CV, outlining why you feel you would be suitable for this Senior Valuation's position.