Senior Valuations Surveyor
- Negotiable + car allowance, benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 9th January 2019
- Job Type
Loan Security Valuations - Senior Surveyor Level
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus car allowance, benefits and discretionary bonus.
A leading national real estate practice is currently seeking to expand their City Valuations Team. You will be responsible for providing specialist advice to prestigious banking and financial institutions on predominately Loan Security Valuations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career whilst working on some of the most exciting opportunities in Central London.
You will play an integral part of the team, managing existing relationships plus involvement developing new business.
Key day to day responsibilities include:
- Process valuation instructions within the Central London region and demonstrate a good understanding of client requirements.
- Undertake Commercial Property Valuations and Valuation Appraisals, using Argus software.
- Involvement in writing valuation reports with a high degree of accuracy.
- Research client requirements and demonstrate awareness of the current market.
- Degree qualified and ideally a member of RICS.
- Proven commercial property valuations experience for loan security and balance sheet purposes.
- Ability to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.