Senior Vice President, Fund Management
- SGD240000 - SGD300000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 24th December 2019
- Job Type
- Lead and manage a growing team directing the group's capital markets strategy and running financing transactions.
- Analyze and interpret the impact of various funding strategies while working in the context of broader corporate goals.
- Build existing and potential investor relationships.
- Supervise and provide input on structuring, legal negotiation, and documentation with funding counterparties alongside counsel and capital markets deal leads.
- Approve/recommend criteria for asset selection, including leveraged loans for transactions, and loans for various asset classes.
- Manage complex deals and the resultant retained portfolio, including regular reviews and reporting.
- Proactively identify emerging risks and advise senior managers on appropriate credit risk management actions.
- Attend and present portfolio update at senior management and board meetings as appropriate.
- A recognized degree with minimum 15+ years of relevant industry experience across investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, or law firms focused on real estate, and/or other financing strategies.
- Wide understanding of capital markets, funding strategies, securitization, and other ways to raise debt capital.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- Wide understanding of international capital markets and various debt funding strategies with specific related experience.
- Extensive capital markets experience is crucial to evaluate distribution strategy and market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or interact with business development/ deal teams, senior management, board of directors, and regulators.
If you are keen to be part of an exciting growth story of an established platform and you come with the relevant capital markets experience, this is the role for you. If you are keen to find out more, apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031