SM/ AVP (Funds Management/ Capital Markets)
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 25th June 2019
- Job Type
You will be handling fund management matters and supporting various business units in the capacity of portfolio management, origination, structuring and fundraising activities for private real estate funds. You will handle fund modelling and other fund administration matters. You will be managing the full spectrum of responsibility in real estate investments including financial modelling, structuring, due diligence, financing, legal documentation and closing. You will also be responsible for portfolio analysis/optimization, performance analysis, documentation, reporting and marketing materials. In addition, you will work with the Asset, Investment and Finance teams to better understand their business plans and prepare regular updates for internal reporting as well as reporting to investors. You will also be required to build relationships and maintain quality communication channels with internal and external clients.
- Degree in Real Estate / Finance / Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant real estate investment experience for Senior Manager and at least 10 years for Assistant Vice President
The suitable applicant will likely:
- Is a self-motivated individual with excellent work ethic
- Have good ability to work in a team
- Have a general understanding of real estate fund management.
- Possess very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Be Highly numerate
- Have proficient Power-point and excel modelling skills
- Have excellent written & verbal communication in English
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031