Strategic Asset Manager - Housing
- GBP200 - GBP275 per day
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Affordable Housing
- 21st June 2018
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting for our RSL client for a strategic asset manager to lead and manage the stock regeneration program. The role is an initial interim position leading to a permanent position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one the regions foremost social landlords with confirmed budgets for interesting programs of work.
£200 to £275 Per Day
Depending on Experience
You will lead and manage the stock regeneration including:-
- Gathering, providing and maintaining all information to build 30 year, 10 year, 5 year and 1 year business and stock investment plan.
- To provide a strategic property and asset management service for all housing stock
- Manage and supervise a wider team in the delivery of the collection, interpretation and delivery of the stock investment plan
- To identify and investigate funding options, develop bids for funding as required, appraise and assess bids and other funding opportunities and make recommendations for funding opportunities to senior management.
- Identify development opportunities and make recommendations to the Property Development Team
- To monitor expenditure against team budget, and monitor capital and revenue expenditure against the 1 year, 5 year, and 10 year plan.
- Working with housing repairs and maintenance.
- Demonstrable experience of long term strategic planning and asset management.
- Experience of working in social housing, understanding of tenants needs, how to meet these needs and manage expectations.
- Experience of managing staff.
- Experience of budget management and financial planning.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in construction / surveying and preferably professional qualification to CIOB, RICS or equivalent.
If you are already working for a social housing provider, or have had exposure to assisting in the production of asset management plans for residential portfolios this role would be a strong fit for you.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.