Student Facilities Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP29000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is a proactive facilities manager to look after a residential portfolio and join a team that is leading the market in terms of the calibre of properties managed as well as the level of service delivery within those properties. Our client is looking to invest heavily in the team, by growing it with this hire, and is looking to support your continued professional and personal development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a residential portfolio;
- Liaising with the property management team for the issuing of s20's,
- Setting and managing service charge budgets for the properties;
- Line management of Assistant FMs, cleaning and maintenance teams;
- Overseen the total FM provision, both with internal staff and external contractors;
- Ensuring a maintenance plan that is fit for purpose is in place to cover both proactive and reactive maintenance;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, making sure all sites are fully compliant with Environmental and H&S legislation;
- Providing a responsive and proactive total FM customer service to the residents on site.
Our client is looking for someone with a solid background in managing residential properties, although hospitality and student accommodation experience is desired. The successful applicant must possess an IOSH qualification. Equally important is a diligent, enthusiastic, innovative and proactive attitude - which will see you fit right in with an inclusive, and high performing company culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.