- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 13th February 2020
- Job Type
£30,000 - £40,000
Our client, a leading Global Software House, is looking for a number of Support Analysts to join their growing client support team. This role involves supporting and liaising with clients and end-users, as well as working alongside the system implementation team. It is essential that you are comfortable with finance principles and the AP/AR processes.
- You will be responsible for being the main point of contact for all clients in your portfolio, with the aim of strengthening relationships and building rapport with key client contacts.
- You will provide support and account management to clients, including but not limited to addressing and prioritising queries and issues.
- You will be required to identify the cause of queries received and create a resolution plan.
- Identifying non-support queries and escalating to appropriate teams within the business.
- Managing the client expectations and seeing queries through from start to finish.
- Facilitating hand-over of large projects from system implementation team.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will be customer-focused with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure/high reward environment.
- Excellent communicator and professional telephone manner.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Financial accounts knowledge is essential, preferably from Real Estate or Property Management.
- Ability to interrogate databases using Structured Query Language in SQL Server environments. (a bonus)
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or get in contact with Chris Raymond.