- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 30th January 2019
- Job Type
Surveying Executive, Full Time, Permanent, Manchester, £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading national property management company and are looking for a Surveying Executive to join their growing team in their central Manchester office. The role will be primarily to support the Manchester Surveying team on an administrative basis and deal with vacant property management, inspections and utilities.
Key duties include:
- Administration duties such as maintaining the database
- Reading leases and documents
- Dealing with tenant queries
- Liaising with facilities managers, building managers and client accountants where required
- Attending occupier meetings
- Assisting in preparing service charge budgets
- Liaising with surveyors to produce management reports
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Previous property management experience
- Some knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA Guidelines and Regulations (basic/working)
- Ability to hit deadlines, targets and KPI's
- Excellent IT skills with the Microsoft package
- Ability to work with and respect colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- Organised and enthusiastic
If you are interested in the above vacancy and would like to apply for the role, please upload the most recent copy of your CV to this advert.