- Negotiable + bonus and benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 25th May 2018
- Job Type
Real Estate Surveyor/Analyst - UK Investment House - Northampton
Salary from £30,000 to £40,000 plus bonus.
A UK Investment House is seeking a surveyor to join their head office based in Northampton. This is where they focus on sourcing and unlocking value in regional investment opportunities.
Typical assets they cover include: residential, commercial office, retail and industrial assets.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn and develop their real estate career within a small team whilst learning from some of the markets top individuals within the real estate market.
Initially this role will focus on the residential side of the business which covers new build homes, PRS, student accommodation and care homes. However when required you will gain experience on the commercial side of the business due to it's smaller sized nature.
- Working alongside residential developers on schemes from initial feasibility stages through to sale.
- Underwriting investments.
- Development appraisals and feasibility studies.
- Putting together financial models and cash flows.
- Writing reports and reporting to the board of investors.
- Degree/MSc in Real Estate.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to build financial models.
- Past work experience within the residential or commercial real estate market.
If you are interested in joining a small to medium sized investment house where you will gain some of the markets best experience and exposure - please apply online with your CV in word format.