- GBP32000 - GBP48000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 14th June 2018
- Job Type
Manchester or Birmingham
My client is seeking a General Practice Surveyor to assist with the growth of its already successful Compulsory Purchase Advisory team across the UK. The team has extensive experience advising acquiring authorities, developers and claimants involved in regeneration, transport and energy schemes requiring land assembly. You will work closely with senior client stakeholders, assisting them in making informed decisions regarding land assembly, compulsory purchase and compensation matters.
This is a varied role requiring project management skills, with a hands-on approach to delivery to provide property service to a number of key clients, which will include compensation, acquisition, CPO and valuation advice for significant infrastructure projects.
- You will be educated to degree level and must be a qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Experience in valuation and compulsory purchase is a key requirement for this role
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and managing projects
- An ability to establish new and maintain existing business relationships
- Strong team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients alike
- Proficient user of Excel, Argus
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this General Practice Surveyor and similar positions across the West Midlands and North West region, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.