Surveyor- Property Management
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th March 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a small private practice who are looking for a recently qualified property manager to work in their central London office. The portfolio will be a mix of commercial and non-commercial property with a retail bias.
The ideal candidate will have;
▪ A good knowledge of building construction, valuation techniques, rent review and lease renewal procedure
▪ Good working knowledge of Landlord & Tenant legislation and recent developments
▪ At least one year's PQE in setting and running of service charges and budgets
▪ Good knowledge of the property industry, the retail environment and changing trends/challenges for clients, retailers and occupiers together with an understanding of their occupational requirements
▪ Good IT skills in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and TRAMPS
▪ Qualifications: RICS accredited degree in estates management, essential. MRICS, preferred
This is a great opportunity to take control of your own clients and have good senior exposure in a great working environment.