Systems Analyst - Yardi
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 21st May 2018
- Job Type
Business Analyst - Yardi
A Business Analyst needed to join the implementation team of Business Change within a leading pan-European Asset Management firm. This company, based in the heart of London, are responsible for Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Infrastructure and Property, and manage over £5bn of assets. This role will focus on the property division of the business and focus on a major Yardi implementation project, currently being rolled out across Europe.
- This role will see you work closely with key business stakeholders through each stage of the project lifecycle from design through to delivery
- You will be responsible for gathering, documenting and management requirements for the implementation project
- You will be involved in estimating, tracking and reporting on progress against business targets.
- You may be required to work with third party consultants and vendors resources and you will liaise closely with the IT and technical teams
- Maintain business and customer relationships.
- Ensuring all documents are completed, signed off and stored in a central repository in accordance with company policy
- You will be required to carry out testing on changes in advance of formal testing
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of the Yardi Voyager platform
- This role requires a minimum of 3 years experience in a business analyst role within investment banking or property management
- You will need an in depth understanding of property asset management workflows process and data
- Extensive experience of system implementations and support in an enterprise environment
- You must have experience working on large-scale systems and implementations from start to finish
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have experience of other Yardi modules such as Orion BI and Investor Plus
- Experience with SQL and understanding of data governance is desirable.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online