- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 10th September 2018
- Job Type
Up to £50,000
Our client, a leading UK landlord and property developer is looking for a Systems Analyst to assist in the support and development of IT applications within the business. This role will strive to ensure that the business deploys the most appropriate solutions in a continuous cycle of review and improvement.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with users and 3rd parties in delivering and supporting the applications. Including but not limited to: deployment of mobile applications within the business; review, improve and implement resilience within all IT applications.
- Support and improve all existing applications, ensuring that the offering is best of breed and that performance is optimised.
- Follow Change Control procedures alongside best practice deployment in line with corporate cyber security standards and to document solutions and ensure that source control is managed in line with industry best practice.
- Identify and replace legacy applications where possible consolidating similar applications across the business.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have good analysis skills in identifying business requirements and proposing solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT support/development role.
- Understand and adhere to best practice for change control, deployment and documentation.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong customer service skills whilst ensuring requirements scope is managed.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org