Technical Facilities Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 14th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a bespoke residential managing agent, who work with exclusively with Ultra-High-Net-Worth-Individuals, with properties worth between £25m to £80m per unit forming pride of place within their portfolio. Our client is looking for an individual with a meticulous attention to detail and a strong track record in managing building plant and fabric, who is keen to pass on their expertise within a wider high end environment.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting regular site inspections and walk through;
- Managing an on-site team that includes property managers and specialist contractors;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance on site;
- Looking for ways to innovate and improve the maintenance service, embodying a culture of continuous improvement;
- Liaising with high end stakeholders.
As the ideal applicant you will have strong hard FM skills and a strong service-driven approach to your work. This role is offering a flexible approach to your work, and plenty of autonomy, as well as a chance to manage high quality, high end properties.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today