Technical Services Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 24th February 2020
- Job Type
Working on a newly created role, Cobalt is looking for a Technical Services Manager to cover a portfolio of five mixed-use estates in the Berkshire area. Having grown from strength to strength in recent years, our client is looking for an individual with an extensive background in hard FM, who can provide technical expertise and leadership to their on-site teams in the area.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Undertaking site inspections and checks of critical plant operations throughout each estate and building;
- Ensuring compliance with current legislative standards;
- Providing day to day technical oversight/support to on-site Facilities & Estate Managers;
- Undertaking periodic audits of the maintenance programme on-site;
- Preparing and managing engineering service charge budgets;
- Managing and assisting with procurement for specialist maintenance contractors.
As the successful applicant, you will have demonstrable experience managing engineering/technical services for a managing agent, or property owner/developer previously across commercial property or estates. An IOSH or NEBOSH is essential, whilst further technical qualifications or membership of a recognised industry body would be desirable. Additionally, a full, clean UK Drivers Licence is essential for this hire.
If you are interested in this role, would you please apply online with your CV today