Technical Services Manager
- GBP65000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 20th February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a well-established and highly prestigious managing agent in the search for a Technical Services Manager. Working alongside the General Manager, you will manage the hard services for a portfolio of buildings in the prestigious Central London Estate.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Managing the hard service contracts, ensuring that all works is carried out in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the hard service aspect of the budget.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Forming relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
With previous experience of managing the hard services in a multi tenanted commercial office, retail and residential environment, with M&E qualifications being beneficial. As well as line management responsibilities, this will also be a very client facing role where you will be required to communicate with clients, key stakeholders, service contractors and colleagues of all levels.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with you CV.