Technical Services Manager
- GBP500000 - GBP600000 per annum + bonus, healthcare & more
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 27th June 2019
- Job Type
Working with a prominent name in the UK Property Industry, Cobalt Recruitment is looking for an outstanding Technical Services Manager to run the hard service provision within a major commercial development in Birmingham. This new multi-let office is a hub of flexible working, modern design, and sustainability, whilst the role will see you overseeing the day to day running of the building plant and fabric, in addition to any project works in the future, whilst leading a dedicated on-site team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the hard service provision within the development, including lifecycle, reactive, and project works to the building plant and fabric;
- Managing the work of outsourced suppliers and in-house staff, procuring and recruiting where necessary;
- Leading the preparation, management and monitoring of the maintenance budget;
- Liaising with key tenant and client representatives as to the running of the property;
- Ensuring the building remains full compliant with Health, Safety, and Sustainability legislation;
- Other duties ad hoc.
As the successful applicant, you'll be able to demonstrate a track record in managing hard services within a large scale commercial property previously and ideally have supported that knowledge with relevant industry qualifications, whilst an IOSH is a necessity. Moreover you'll be confident in conveying that knowledge to a range of stakeholders in order to provide a comprehensive, modern, FM service within the building.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today