- GBP30000.00 - GBP34000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 17th June 2019
- Job Type
Residential Tenancy Manager
Up to £34,000
We are currently working with one of the world's largest privately-owned businesses, operating in over 60 cities across the globe. They are specialists in the investment as well as development and management.
The company is currently looking to take on a Tenancy Manager to join a strong team managing a prestigious portfolio in Mayfair and Kensington. As well as supporting some maintenance and refurbishment responsibilities this role encompasses a huge focus on client relations. You will be focusing on the needs of the client from the day they move in until the day the leave, providing excellent levels of customer service and maintaining an already sterling brand reputation.
- Maintaining, creating and improving client relations.
- Strong knowledge of the ARLA and current relevant legislation.
- High levels of verbal and written communication ability.
- Handling lease renewals and negotiation.
- Advanced organisation and time-management skill.
- Excellent IT ability, including Word and Excel.
- Monitoring rental arrears and advising on debt recovery.
Please contact Arabella Wiltshire if you would like to learn more.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.