Town Planner/ Senior Planner
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 5th June 2019
- Job Type
Planner/ Senior Planner
£Competitive basic salary (negotiable dependant on experience) + excellent benefits package
Do you want to work for the world's fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm? Operating worldwide and employing over 5000 staff they promote and secure complex, high profile planning approvals for a variety of city centre, commercial and strategic residential schemes on behalf of landowners, developers, investors, asset manager and local authorities. Due to continued expansion they are looking to add a Planner/ Senior Planner to their existing team in Bristol.
Working as part of an experienced and driven team this is a great opportunity for a Planner/ Senior Planner to get involved in some of UK's largest and complex planning and development projects.
Initially assisting with planning instructions, there is scope to develop into managing more complex projects and core duties will include:
· Research and analysis
· Assisting with development proposals in line with client requirements
· Making recommendations on strategies for managing local development plan and planning application processes
· Liaising with clients, external teams, local planning authorities and other third parties
· Communicating proposals and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients
My client is offering an industry leading package with genuine scope for career development.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.