Town Planning Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
Competitive Salary & Package
This is an exciting opportunity for a Planning Manager to join a business that is behind one of the largest infrastructure projects to date. Your role will require you to manage a geographically specific location on a phase of this project and you will be solely responsible for all Planning matters in this area including the parliamentary process and master planning.
Key role responsibilities will include -
- Managing the planning matters for your dedicated area
- Planning Policy development and Hybrid Bill Preparation
- Conducting research and engage with local communities and individuals affected by the scheme
- Ensure that throughout each project you follow the policies outlined and in place
- Advise contractors on the preparation of ground investigations, rail systems, mains and enabling works
In addition to the above you must have extensive Town Planning experience ideally from a background of Infrastructure, Transport, Hybrid, Bill, IPC or DCO in the public and/or the private sector. This position requires the successful candidate to be a chartered member of the RTPI with the ability to manage a varied caseload of applications and projects.
Please apply online with your most recent CV